15 Motivational Quotes For Ordinary Superheroes
Sometimes being a being a health, wellness, or fitness professional can be a pretty thankless job. But just because you don’t receive overwhelming recognition for what you do doesn’t mean that you aren’t making an impact. At ChiroPractice we recognize what you do and realize that even ordinary superheros need a little motivation from time to time. If you like an image, feel free to right click, save, and upload it to your blog or Facebook page. Enjoy!
2. Power is the ability to do good things for others.
3. Set your heart on doing good. Do it over and over again, and you will be filled with joy.
4. How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment to improve the world.
5. Seek to do good, and you will find that happiness will run after you.
James Freeman Clarke
6. It’s easy to make a buck. It’s a lot tougher to make a difference.
7. Do all the good you can and make as little fuss about it as possible.
8. One person can make a difference, and everyone should try.
John Fitzgerald Kennedy
9. The time is always right to do what is right.
Martin Luther King, Jr.
10. Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.
11. True religion is real living; living with all one’s soul, with all one’s goodness and righteousness.
12. Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.
13. Do not wait for leaders; do it alone, person to person.
14. Be not merely good. Be good for something.
Henry David Thoreau
15. If you can’t feed a hundred people, then just feed one.
Having a tough time with social media? Did you know that ChiroPractice specializes in social media marketing for chiropractors, wellness, and fitness professionals? If you are having a tough time generating buzz for your business give us a call at (877) 244-7601 and we’ll get you where you want to go!